Welcome to the Objective2 Amplifier WikiEdit
This wiki is dedicated to the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Amplifier project developed by NwAvGuy.
What is it?Edit
The Objective2 (O2 for short) is a DIY Amplifier project under development by NwAvGuy, focused primarily in achieving high accuracy and transparency in sound reproduction, while retaining a reasonable cost. It is released under the Creative Commons license.
The project is still under development, you can check the Design Process page for more information.
- Australian group buy for full kits at DIY Audio
- Assembled PCBs and complete O2's at JDS Labs.
- DIY Kits from headnhifi in Switzerland
- DIY Kits with or without ODAC and fully assembled as well from Mayflower Electronics
- Assembled amplifiers complete with power supplies at LucidLaboratories.com
- Machined aluminum front plates at JDS Labs.
- Yangorang's machined stainless steel front panels. (sold out)
- See Power Adapters section.
- Listed at Mouser. All parts excluding case, batteries and AC charger are in this shared basket.
- 7-cell PP3s are available in a twin pack at 7dayshop.com